About company ·
«ENERGOMODEL» technology consists of 13 components, between which communication is maintained at the level of input-output data, and which are based on the corresponding subsystems of the ASONIKA system:
- ENERGOMODEL-T: analysis and provision of thermal characteristics of EDIE structures.
- ENERGOMODEL-M: analysis of typical designs of EDIE blocks on mechanical effects.
- ENERGOMODEL-M-CABINET: analysis of the standard designs of cabinets and ECU racks on mechanical effects.
- ENERGOMODEL-M-3D: analysis and provision of durability of arbitrary volumetric EDIE structures created in ProEngineer, SolidWorks and other CAD systems in IGES, STEP and SAT formats to mechanical stress.
- ENERGOMODEL-ID: identification of the physicomechanical parameters of the EDIE models.
- ENERGOMODEL-V: analysis and provision of resistance to mechanical stress of EDIE structures installed on vibration-proof insulators.
- ENERGOMODEL-TM: analysis of the design of printed-circuit assemblies of EDIE for thermal and mechanical effects.
- ENERGOMODEL-R: automated filling of the radio operating mode maps of electronic components (EC).
- ENERGOMODEL-B: analysis of the reliability indicators of EDIE taking into account the real operating modes of the EC.
- ENERGOMODEL-UST: analysis of the fatigue strength of printed circuit boards and EC under mechanical stress.
- ENERGOMODEL-EMC: analysis and provision of electromagnetic compatibility of EDIE.
- ENERGOMODEL-BD: reference database of EC and materials on geometric, physico-mechanical, thermal, electrical and reliable parameters.
- ENERGOMODEL-UM: control of the simulation of EDIE in the design.
The ASONIKA system, on which the «ENERGOMODEL» technology is based, includes the following converters with well-known CAD systems:
- a module for integrating PCAD, Mentor Graphics, Altium Designere, OrCAD and ASONIKA-TM subsystem;
- an integration module for a 3D model created in ProEngineer, SolidWorks, Inventor and other systems in IGES, STEP and SAT formats and the ASONIKA-M-3D subsystem.
On the basis of the «ENERGOMODEL» technology a virtual project created by the EDIE is formed, in which all the information accumulated at all stages of the life cycle is placed.
Required software for the operation of the ASONIKA system
To the server:
- Operating system Windows 2003 Server SP3 (x32) or any operating system that supports the work of PostgreSQL;
- PostgreSQL 8.
- The subsystem ASONIKA-UM requires MS SQL Server 2000 or higher.
To workstations of users and administrator:
- Operating system: Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 or higher.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 or higher.
To the server on which the PostgreSQL DBMS is installed:
- Intel® Pentium® / Celeron® / Xeon ™ Processor, AMD K6 / Athlon ™ / Duron ™ or other compatible processor with a clock speed of at least 1000 MHz.
- Minimum RAM - 4 GB.
- Hard drives are minimal - 40 GB.
To workstations of users:
- A computer with an Intel® Pentium® / Celeron® / Xeon ™ processor, AMD K6 / Athlon ™ / Duron ™> / Sempron ™ or other compatible processor with a clock speed of at least 1000 MHz.
- RAM: at least 2 GB.
- Free space on the hard disk: 20 GB.
- Video card and monitor (minimum resolution 1024x768).
- Keyboard, mouse.